Matcha is a powdered green tea that many monks in Japan drink.
It is both stimulating and calming (yes, extremes in one) and should you so desire, (a desireless state) aids meditation.
I'v created a cool, delicious-summer, enzyme rich, could be breakfast, libation. Read: Sprouted hemp and almond milk (made with loved up n imploded 'eau and fresh coconut)...
a Matcha latte!
Nutrient rich, without further ado, here's the recipe:
Need: (organic if possible)
Ok.. How to?
- Soak Hemp seeds and almonds in good water for 8 hours.
- Peel bananas and break into chunks, put in a bag and freeze.
- Drain your seeds n nuts.
- Crack the coconut.
- Put in a decent blender with imploded water and fresh coconut milk
- Whizz, then strain through a hemp sack or muslin
- Rinse out blender from left over hull and add coconut flesh and the other ingredients
- Whizz again
- Serve 'appy!
- (Oh and the quantities thing... ya know, whatever feels right today, but probably just one banana pa nana will do.)